Measure Your Brand’s Ability for Impact and Connection
There are brand strategy companies who provide their services for tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars. Many of these companies will conduct research, surveys and focus groups. They will bring in behavioral phycologists, even child psychologists for companies that sell children’s products. They will provide highly granular audience research and help position companies in such a way that enables them to become household names.
For organizations with the resources to hire these types of companies the outcome can be significant. However, for the average small business these types of services are out of reach.
And yet, when we see small businesses who have put a great deal of time, effort and resources into their marketing and it’s still not working, more often than not, we find there to be a disconnect between what their marketing conveys and the essence of what they are truly about.
In short, their brand message is off and it’s not connecting with their audience.
– Oscar Wilde
– Oscar Wilde
Important for Conscious Businesses
This challenge is even more prevalent for conscious businesses—those who strive to be real and authentic but haven’t yet figured out how to be authentic in their marketing.
Often, we follow a (prescribed) path of marketing that looks like what other companies are doing, using language similar to what others are saying, and we focus much of our time on tactics. All the while something doesn’t feel quite right about our marketing.
If this sounds familiar to you, then assessing your brand will be a highly valuable process to get an accurate read on what you are conveying, why it’s not connecting and how to fix it.
High-Power Brand Strategy
At 4 Directions Branding, our goal is to help small businesses access many of the concepts and processes previously only available to very large companies, so that you can unleash an authentic representation of your vision and grow and succeed as a company.
We have crafted the “Brand Assessment” process specifically to empower the small businesses to access the kind of high-powered brand strategy thinking, previously only available to those with sizable financial resources, for a fraction of the cost.
– Roy T. Bennett
– Roy T. Bennett
Intro Brand Assessment
- 60-minute video call
- Two weeks of email support
- Expert feedback on your brand—what’s working and what isn’t
- Specific guidance on how to build your brand and find a more resonant and effective brand voice
- Specific feedback on your intended audience and how you may or may not be reaching them
- Specific action steps to begin building your brand for more impact and connection
- The purpose of this package is more than just assessing your brand it is also to empower you with the insights you need to begin the process of transforming your brand and your business.
Intermediate Brand Assessment
- Everything that is included in the Intro Brand Assessment plus the following:
- Two additional hours of video call time (two 90-minute sessions total)
- One additional week of email support (three weeks total)
- A detailed process into understanding your brand personality and tone
- A detailed process into understanding your audience
- A WHY exercise that you can immediately integrate into your marketing
- Following the video calls we provide you with a written assessment of your brand within 72 hours
- This is a much deeper dive into the psychology of your brand. The purpose is so that we can more deeply assess your brand against its current marketing.
Deep Dive Brand Assessment
- Everything that is included in the Intermediate Brand Assessment plus the following:
- 90 minutes of additional video call time (three 90-minute sessions total)
- One additional week of email support (four weeks total)
- A deep-dive process into discovering and articulating your WHY
- Recommendations and guidance on your unique positioning
- Following the three video calls we provide you with a detailed written assessment of your brand within 72 hours
- We go even deeper still in the Deep Dive Brand Assessment to provide you with a most granular and detailed assessment of your brand.
Our discovery process includes a questionnaire in which we ask you some basic questions about your brand and your vision. You send us two to three PDFs of your marketing materials, such as business card design, rack card, brochure, etc. Then we review your materials and your website prior to our first video call with you.
With Either Offer
With either offer you receive much more than a brand assessment. You will be well on your way to creating a brand strategy and narrative that authentically and powerfully conveys the essence of who you are—having more impact and connection with your intended audience using language and visuals that feel authentic to you.