Meeting You Where You Are and Energizing Your Brand
Every entrepreneur began with a vision, which served as the spark to the fire that created a business. Every existing organization has a vision in motion—one that serves as a guiding light. Articulating a vision in a powerfully effective way that creates tension to motivate action is one of the greatest challenges of marketing.
And . . . once you have a well-developed brand narrative, then what? How do you translate it into a visual landscape, such as a logo, graphics, color and font schemes? How do you integrate your brand story into your marketing? How do you engage your team in the unfolding story of your brand? And . . . how do you enlist your best customers to become your brand advocates?
Our one-on-one Brand Coaching is a way for you to access world-class brand thinking, strategy and action steps in a gentle and steady way. If you find yourself pressed for the time it takes to overhaul your brand but want to move it forward at a more gradual pace, this may be the best option for you.
We also offer team coaching, as detailed in the Custom Coaching Package below.
In addition, we offer Brand Coaching as a follow up to our deep dive Brand Strategy process, to assist with the implementation of your new brand strategy.
– Seth Godin
– Seth Godin
We Are Flexible
We are flexible in two ways: duration and scope.
Duration: If you have just a few specific areas of challenge, we can initiate short-term coaching to focus on just those areas. Or if you need more of a brand overhaul, we can work steadily and gradually on a long-term basis.
Scope: If your time is limited, we offer our Basic Coaching Package, as detailed below. Or to move more quickly, or for organizations with more of a committee approach to a re-brand, we offer our Custom Coaching Package tailored to your needs.
We will work on things like,
- Assessing your brand: what’s working, what isn’t and how to fix it
- Developing your brand personality and tone
- Identifying your brand archetype
- Going deep to understand your intended audience: who they are, how they behave and what they believe
- Discovering and writing your unique WHY statement (Vision Statement)
- Discovering and writing your HOW statement, your secret sauce (Mission Statement)
- Positioning statement: creating a position in the minds of your ideal audience that makes your brand stand out
- Developing the tension that draws people into your brand story
- Creating a master creative brief
- Which elements of your marketing need to be redesigned
- Guidance on the re-design process
– Albert Einstein
– Albert Einstein
Basic Coaching Package
- Two 90-minute video sessions per month
- Assignments between sessions
- Specific guidance and email support
- Duration is flexible according to your needs
- This package is single decision-maker or single point of contact coaching
Custom Coaching Package
- To move your brand process along more quickly, or for organizations with multiple decision-makers and more of a team process, we will customize a coaching package to your needs.
- To get started, fill out the form below and we’ll set up a time to talk on the phone and determine the best coaching arrangement for your needs.