Meeting You Where You’re at and Energizing Your Brand
Every entrepreneur began with a vision, which served as the spark to the fire that created a business. Every existing business has a vision in motion—one that serves as a guiding light. Articulating a vision in a powerfully effective way that creates tension to motivate action is one of the greatest challenges of marketing.
And . . . once you have a well-developed brand narrative, then what? How do you translate it into a visual landscape, such as a logo, graphics, color and font schemes? How do you integrate your brand story into your marketing? How do you engage your team in the unfolding story of your brand? And . . . how do you enlist your best customers to become your brand advocates?
Our one-on-one Brand Coaching is a way for you to access world-class brand thinking, strategy and action steps in a gentle and steady way. If you find yourself pressed for the time it takes to overhaul your brand but want to move it forward at a more gradual pace, this may be the best option for you.
In addition, we offer Brand Coaching as a follow up to our deep dive Brand Strategy process, to assist with the implementation of your new brand strategy.
– Seth Godin
– Seth Godin
We Are Flexible
We are flexible in two ways: duration and scope.
Duration: If you have just a few specific areas of challenge, we can initiate short-term coaching to focus on just those areas. Or if you need more of a brand overhaul, we can work steadily and gradually on a long-term basis.
Scope: If your time and resources are limited, we offer our Basic Coaching Package, as detailed below. Or to move more quickly, or for companies with more of a committee approach to a re-brand, we offer our Custom Coaching Package tailored to your needs.
In short, we meet you where you are and help you energize your brand.
We will work on things like,
- Assessing your brand: what’s working, what isn’t and how to fix it
- Developing your brand personality and tone
- Identifying your brand archetype
- Going deep to understand your intended audience: who they are, how they behave and what they believe
- Discovering and writing your unique WHY statement (Vision Statement)
- Discovering and writing your HOW statement, your secret sauce (Mission Statement)
- Positioning statement: creating a position in the minds of your ideal audience that makes your brand stand out
- Developing the tension that draws people into your brand story
- Creating a master creative brief
- Which elements of your marketing need to be redesigned
- Guidance on the re-design process
- All of which make up a compelling brand strategy to move your business forward, attract the attention of your audience, and grow your business
– Albert Einstein
– Albert Einstein
Basic Coaching Package
- Two 90-minute video sessions per month
- Assignments between sessions
- Specific guidance and email support
- Duration is flexible according to your needs
- This package is single decision-maker or single point of contact coaching
Custom Coaching Package
- To move your brand process along more quickly, or for organizations with multiple decision-makers and more of a team process, we will customize a coaching package to your needs.
- To get started, fill out the form below and we’ll set up a time to talk on the phone and determine the best coaching arrangement for your needs.